Physician-Led Medicine in Iowa
McFarland Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Occupational Medicine Physician to join our extraordinary team in Ames, Iowa within Iowa s largest physician-owned, multi-specialty clinic.
- Full spectrum of community occupational medicine
- Comprehensive and stable support staff
- Large, established referral network
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Great work-life balance
- Beautiful and spacious facility
- Loan forgiveness available
- Eligible for Federal Rural Provider Loans
- Qualified for Iowa Public Employer Retirement Service
- McFarland Clinic is physician owned and governed
- One of the least litigious states in the country
- Iowa ranks in the Top 10 Best States to Practice Medicine WalletHub
Ames, Iowa is a family-friendly university town with a true sense of community, excellent schools, and a lower cost of living. Home to Iowa State University, Ames is consistently named one of the Best College Towns by Livability. Ames offers the cultural, recreational, and entertainment amenities of a big city while maintaining small-town charm. Ames is a great place to call home.
If you re interested in hearing more about this terrific opportunity, please call or email me. I look forward to hearing from you!
EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.