Physician - Otolaryngology
- Community Health Systems
- Warsaw, Indiana
- Closing date
- Feb 13, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Lutheran Kosciusko Hospital, located in Warsaw- the heart of Northern Indiana lake country- and part of the Lutheran Health Network, has an opportunity for an experienced BE/BC Otolaryngologist to join its employed medical group. Become a part of the upcoming expansion of facilities and services and impact the ENT care delivered to our patients!
The growing Warsaw community has an affordable cost of living, top rated school systems, 4-seasons of recreational activities, restaurants, shopping, over 100 area lakes and is a great place to work and live. Warsaw is located within 60 minutes of Fort Wayne and just two hours from Chicago and Indianapolis!
- Total compensation package potential in excess of $525,000!
- Opportunity to develop the practice to meet your practice goals and style
- Efficient, up to date OR facilities for outpatient and inpatient procedures
- Large network of primary care physicians as referral base
- Potential for leadership opportunity
- NEW Medical Office Building on hospital campus under construction
- In-office procedure potential
- Collaboration with Lutheran Hospital sub-specialists and services
- Supportive, collaborative hospital leadership structure
Comprehensive compensation package include:
- Two Year Guarantee with production incentive (wRVU)
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Payments
- Relocation Expenses
- Health, Vision and Dental
Lutheran Kosciusko Hospital
Lutheran Kosciusko Hospital is a 72-bed facility with all-private rooms, located on a 30-acre medical campus. Accredited by The Joint Commission and a part of Lutheran Health Network, we offer a variety of services, including emergency care, an urgent care center, heart and stroke care, orthopedics, occupational health, rehabilitation services, a sleep center, a wound care center and a cancer care center providing chemotherapy and radiation therapy. LKH has the only emergency department in the county that is an accredited chest pain center and accredited stroke center. We are also the only hospital in the county with inpatient capability. We are dedicated to providing compassionate, quality care with the best possible experience to every patient, every time and to making a positive impact on our community. LKH is a part of the Lutheran Health Network based in Fort Wayne with in-network benefits of collaboration with physicians in a large tertiary care center.
Apply for Physician - Otolaryngology
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert