Associate Medical Director - Addiction Physician - Willimantic, CT
- Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Willimantic, Connecticut
- Closing date
- May 14, 2023
- Public Health / Preventive Medicine
- Part Time
Job Schedule: Part Time
Standard Hours: 32
Job Shift: Shift 1
Leadership Opportunity- Hartford HealthCare Addiction Medicine
Hartford HealthCare's Behavioral Health Network (HHC BHN), the largest and most comprehensive behavioral health system in New England, has a new opportunity available for an experienced Psychiatrist, or Physician, with an Addiction Fellowship, to provide clinical leadership at The Ridge, a newly created residential addiction treatment facility, located in Windham, CT.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- A well-resourced 36 bed residential addiction treatment facility with 17 detox beds
- The opportunity to join on the ground breaking of a new treatment facility that has the full support of not just the Rushford network, but the entire integrated system of Hartford HealthCare
- A diverse dual diagnosis patient population and a future VIP treatment unit
- Responsibilities include direct clinical care and administration
- On-going educational opportunities including virtual daily grand rounds
- Close proximity UConn campus, which boasts a variety of dining experiences, arts and culture
- Quick and direct access to hiking and biking trails to submerse in the serene landscapes of the Connecticut's East Region
- Close to RI, MA borders; easy to access MA turnpike
- We prioritize your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits including low cost, high quality medical/dental, STD/LTD, matching 401(k), generous paid time off, CME, and more
- Eligibility to apply for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Rushford Center, one of Connecticut's leading providers of addiction and mental health services, is nationally recognized for delivering outstanding prevention, treatment and recovery programs. We offer a wide range of programs including Acute Care and Evaluation, Residential Addiction Treatment, Individual, Group & Family Therapy, Intensive Outpatient programs and Community Support Programs. Through the passion of our specialists, we continue to treat every patient with care, compassion and respect, while providing affordable and accessible services.
About the Hartford HealthCare Behavioral Health Network:
The Hartford HealthCare BHN is an expansive psychiatric treatment, research, and academic network that includes the world-renowned Institute of Living and the Olin Neuropsychiatry Research Center. An experienced GME organization, the BHN currently hosts two psychiatry residency programs and three psychiatry fellowship programs.
The BHN provides 750,000 outpatient visits and 110,000 inpatient days of care a year across 50 locations and 300 inpatient beds, the BHN is recognized for coordinated, high-quality care. With ten Clinical Day Schools providing 45,000 days of care and education and six residential locations providing 45,000 residential patient days, it is also recognized as a major partner in the communities across CT.
The BHN offers:
- A career trajectory through academic, research, and leadership opportunities
- A mentorship program and virtual daily grand rounds
- A well-structured and highly integrated healthcare system that allows easy collaboration amongst providers, allowing for more time with patients, and more positive outcomes
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Behavioral Health Network at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of diversity, inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Located near Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, iand options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
For additional information and 1:1 discussion:
Please contact Samuel McNeil, Physician Recruiter
or call/text: 860-637-5571
Experienced Physician or Psychiatrist with Addiction Fellowship.
About Hartford HealthCare
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, 7 acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Our location: Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
1290 Silas Deane Highway
Apply for Associate Medical Director - Addiction Physician - Willimantic, CT
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert