Psychiatrist - Inpatient Adult - Westport, CT
- Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Closing date
- May 13, 2023
- Full Time
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Psychiatrist - Adult Inpatient
Hartford HealthCare, Westport, CT
Hartford HealthCare's Behavioral Health Network (HHC BHN), the largest and most integrated behavioral health system in New England, has a rewarding opportunity available for a BE / BC Psychiatrist to join our cohesive multidisciplinary inpatient adult team in Westport, CT.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- A well rounded mix of general inpatient and addiction work
- Academic Opportunities: An emerging psychiatrist residency program with dedicated academic time if desired
- Growth Opportunities: The option to work as either a staff psychiatrist or unit chief
- Work / life balance: No call nor weekends unless supplemental moonlighting is of interest in order to
- A team-oriented style of inpatient care
- Work spaces and therapeutic units in an idealistic and calming environment
- We prioritize your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits including low cost, high quality medical/dental, STD/LTD, matching 401(k), generous paid time off, CME, and more
- Eligibility to apply for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
St. Vincent's Behavioral Health service line includes our 76-bed Westport location where we have adult, dual diagnosis, and child/adolescent services, in addition to a 16-bed med/psych psychiatric unit at the Medical Center in Bridgeport. This makes the inpatient behavioral health service line of St. Vincent's one of the largest in Connecticut, serving approximately 2,350 individuals annually.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Behavioral Health Network at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Psychiatrists MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of diversity, inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Located between Boston and within an hour of New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. I
For additional information and 1:1 discussion, please contact:
Samuel McNeil, Physician Recruiter, Samuel.McNeil@hhchealth.org or call/text 860-637-5571.
BC/BE Psychiatrist eligible for licensure in the state of CT
About Hartford HealthCare
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, 7 acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Our location: Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
1290 Silas Deane Highway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert