Academic Primary Care Physician - Part-time
- Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Closing date
- May 13, 2023
- Internal Medicine
- Part Time
Job Schedule: Part Time
Standard Hours: 16
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: Faculty position, part-time, weekdays, no call
ACADEMIC PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN - Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Hartford HealthCare is seeking an Academic Internal Medicine Physician for a part-time position with our Internal Medicine Residency Program in the southwestern Connecticut city of Bridgeport, conveniently located in Fairfield County and within one hour of New York City. This multi-provider, teaching, primary care practice adjacent to St. Vincent's Medical Center cares for adult patients and is affiliated with the Netter's School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University. Candidates interested in resident teaching are strongly preferred.
• Academic, Primary Care, Internal Medicine
• Faculty appointment available
• Part-time (16 hours per week), weekdays, no weekends
• No call
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Primary Care Team at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated health care system in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice alongside nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
To support our physicians in the care of their patients, every primary care practice offers:
- Access to Behavioral Health, High Risk Nurse Care Managers & Social Workers
- Efficient operations, engaged office staff, 2.5 staff per physician & your own MA
- EPIC EMR with Dragon, HIPAA compliant texting, patient self-scheduling and patient portal
- LEAN Daily Management ensures staff engagement and seamless operations
To support our physicians in their development and work satisfaction, Hartford HealthCare offers:
- Very competitive compensation including incentives
- Loan repayment support
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
- Unrestricted State of Connecticut medical license (or eligible)
- BC/BE Internal or Internal Medicine
About Hartford HealthCare
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, 7 acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Our location: Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
1290 Silas Deane Highway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert