- Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Closing date
- May 14, 2023
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Fellowship Trained Breast Surgeon
Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute
Hartford HealthCare is the most comprehensive integrated health care system in CT. Our system includes seven acute care facilities with breast services offered on every campus. We are seeking a fellowship trained breast surgeon to join our growing team of breast specialists across our system, specifically at St. Vincent's Medical Center, a 473-bed teaching hospital in Bridgeport, CT.
- Successful candidate will work with a multi- disciplinary team that includes fellowship trained breast surgeons, breast radiologists, breast medical and radiation oncologists, plastic surgeons, breast navigators, genetic counselors and other support professionals.
- Position will be exclusively focused on breast surgery at an organization fully committed to providing comprehensive breast services across the system. No general surgery or trauma call requirements.
- More than 1,400 new cases of breast cancer are diagnosed at Hartford HealthCare facilities each year.
- Opportunities to participate in abundant teaching quality and clinical research programs.
- Enjoy access to the Hartford HealthCare Physician Leadership Institute, an intensive leadership training program designed specifically for physician leaders.
- Join a growing and financially secure physician-led organization with best-in-class operations and business management.
- Located in between Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering you and your family nationally acclaimed schools, and a variety of housing and recreational options.
Successful MD candidate will be Board Certified in Surgery with
Fellowship training in Breast Surgery
Applicants should remit a letter of interest and CV to Jonathan Nye, Physician Recruitment via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (860) 657-6087.
Please see links below for additional information about The Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute:
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in the State of Connecticut
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Surgery
About Hartford HealthCare
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, 7 acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Our location: Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
1290 Silas Deane Highway
Apply for Breast Surgeon
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert