Primary Care Physician - Family Medicine (no OB)
- Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Storrs, Connecticut
- Closing date
- May 13, 2023
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Full Time
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: weekdays only, M-F
PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN - Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Hartford HealthCare is seeking a full-time, Family Medicine Physician for a multi-specialty, multi-provider, outpatient, primary care practice seeing patients aged birth and up (no OB) on the vibrant main campus of the University of Connecticut in Storrs.
- Family Medicine Primary Care (birth and up, no OB)
- Full-time, weekdays only
- 100% outpatient
- Ask about a 4 day work week option!
- Infrequent phone call for work/life balance
To support our physicians in the care of their patients, every primary care practice offers:
- Access to Behavioral Health, High Risk Nurse Care Managers & Social Workers
- Efficient operations, engaged office staff, 2.5 staff per physician & your own MA
- EPIC EMR with Dragon, HIPAA compliant texting, patient self-scheduling and patient portal
- LEAN Daily Management ensures staff engagement and seamless operations
To support our physicians in their development and work satisfaction, Hartford HealthCare offers:
- Very competitive compensation including incentives
- Robust benefits including a generous 401K match, CME and paid time off
- A physician Mentorship and Orientation Program
- Loan repayment support
- Flexible scheduling and infrequent call for work/life balance
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
Call, text or email:
Debra Colaci, Physician Recruiter
• BC/BE Family Medicine or Med-Ped
• Unrestricted State of Connecticut medical license (or eligible)
About Hartford HealthCare
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, 7 acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Our location: Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
1290 Silas Deane Highway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert