Acute Care Surgeon
- Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Closing date
- May 14, 2023
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Acute Care Surgeon
Hartford HealthCare is the most comprehensive integrated health care system in CT. Our system includes seven acute care facilities. St. Vincent's Medical Center is a 473-bed teaching hospital, with a large multispecialty provider group. It is the first hospital in Fairfield County (CT) to be integrated into the Hartford HealthCare network.
St. Vincent's Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified Acute Care Surgeon with advanced laparoscopic skills and robotic experience (not mandatory). The Surgeon will provide medical/surgical consultation and practice to individuals needing assistance and care, in the specialty of general surgery and trauma.
- Teaching medical students and training surgical residents
- Participating in in quality, safety and education for all staff and participate in committees
- Joining a growing and financially secure physician-led organization with best-in-class operations and business management.
- Participating in trauma and general surgery call, as needed and scheduled
- Enjoying access to the Hartford HealthCare Physician Leadership Institute, an intensive leadership training program designed specifically for physician leaders.
- Located one hour from New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering you and your family nationally acclaimed schools, and a variety of housing and recreational options.
Applicants should remit a letter of interest and CV to Clayton Tebbetts, Physician Recruitment via email at Clayton.Tebbetts@hhchealth.org or call/text (860) 249-6927.
About Hartford HealthCare
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, 7 acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Our location: Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
1290 Silas Deane Highway
Apply for Acute Care Surgeon
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert