Primary Care Physician
- Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Norwalk, Connecticut
- Closing date
- May 14, 2023
- Internal Medicine
- Full Time
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: Lucrative partnership opportunity!
Primary Care Physicians- Join a thriving multi-specialty practice in Fairfield County, Connecticut
Soundview Medical Associates is a well- established multi-specialty practice with 20 collaborative, experienced providers offering primary care, pulmonary, endocrine, rheumatology, nephrology, and GI in a contemporary practice environment.
This is the opportunity of choice for PCPs seeking an innovative, private practice with partnership option:
- New offices in Wilton, CT- one of the most desirable regions in the nation
- Exceptional compensation and benefits
- Optional Partnership track
- Steer your practice with colleagues, not administrators
- Partnered with Hartford HealthCare, the largest health care system in CT, providing your patients with ready access to world class Physicians in all specialties
- Highly efficient practice operations
- Behavioral health provider on site
Located just an hour from Manhattan, our region offers some of the finest public and private schools in the nation, the choice to live in vibrant urban settings or leafy suburbs, and a lifestyle that is second to none. Interested in learning more about growing your career with Soundview Medical Associates? Please contact Debra.email@example.com.
- BC/BE Internal or Family Medicine
- Unrestricted State of Connecticut Medical License (or eligible)
About Hartford HealthCare
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, 7 acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Our location: Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
1290 Silas Deane Highway
Apply for Primary Care Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert