Transitional Care Physician - In/Outpatient Medicine (50/50)
- Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Hartford, Connecticut
- Closing date
- Apr 13, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Full Time
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: Combination of in- and out-patient medicine schedule
Transitional Care Physician Position Details:
Hartford HealthCare is seeking a full-time Transitional Care Physician in Hartford, Connecticut. This unique and dynamic position is based at Hartford Hospital, a top tertiary care and teaching hospital in the northeast, and includes 50% Inpatient with the teaching service and 50% Out-patient medicine in the adjacent Resident Bridge Clinic.
Role: In- and Out-patient Transitional Care Physician (Internal or Family Medicine trained)
Location: 80 Seymour Street Hartford, CT 06102
Setting: 50% Inpatient Teaching Service, 50% Outpatient Primary Care - Adult Medicine (18+)
Call: Infrequent phone call for work/life balance
Transitional Care Physician Benefits:
- Market-leading compensation and benefits and generous paid time off
- Paid CME time off plus CME budget, reimbursed professional licenses and dues
- Family care benefits through Care.com including emergency back-up care benefit for children, adults and even pets!
- Voluntary benefits include student loan programs, home, auto, renters insurance, identity theft protection, legal services, pet insurance and more!
About Transitional Care with Hartford HealthCare:
- Care for patients in both the in- and out-patient setting, identifying opportunities for improved care continuity and implementing best practice and standard work through the Center for Transitional Care
- Emphasis on high-value care with a reasonable patient census and a collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for professional development in academics, research or leadership in a thriving hospital system
About Hartford HealthCare:
- Honored as a "Best Organizations for Leadership Development" by the National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL)
- Prestigiously named one of the "Best Hospitals to Work for in Connecticut" by the Becker's Hospital Review
- Committed to continuous development through The Center for Education Stimulation & Innovation (CESI), our Provider Leadership Development Institute and a robust on demand learning platform including CME, special courses, learning series and tools and resources
- Established Mentorship and Orientation programs specially designed for newly hired providers and providers new to practice
Located within less than two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
Take the next step....call, text or email:
Debra Colaci, Physician Recruiter, Hartford HealthCare
• Unrestricted State of Connecticut medical license (or eligible)
• BC/BE Internal or Family Medicine
About Hartford HealthCare
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, 7 acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Our location: Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
1290 Silas Deane Highway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert