General Orthopedic Surgeon Physician
- Rochester Regional Health
- Rochester, New York
- Closing date
- Feb 10, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Orthopedic
- Full Time
- Position Type
Come practice in one of America s most progressive and collaborative health systems: Rochester Regional Health. We offer you an enriching opportunity to practice at a fully-integrated health system which focuses on delivering high quality, personalized care using a comprehensive and multi-disciplinary team approach.
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care is nearly completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 20+ new ORs and 100+ private patient rooms.
- Large primary care referral base throughout a 12 county catchment area.
- High-Volume Practice
- Maintain a strong collaborative relationship with over 25 community-based Podiatrists.
- Our Musculoskeletal Service Line includes over 40 Orthopaedic Surgeons, the majority of whom are fellowship-trained.
- Work closely alongside supporting sub-specialists.
- Salary guarantee, Productivity-based
- Sign-On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b)
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
The Rochester area feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. As the third-largest city in New York State, Rochester offers diverse cultural including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia. The area also offers recreational opportunities year-round with the Finger Lakes, the Adirondacks, and surrounding ski-resorts and state parks. Greater Rochester also boasts a thriving food, brewery, and winery culture, exceptional college and universities and is one of the top golf destinations in America.
Apply for General Orthopedic Surgeon Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert