What is otolaryngology s next advance? You. You are the future of a patient-focused otolaryngology practice where in harmony you oversee patient care and enjoy your personal life. With our new models of care, treatment and other innovative technologies, we empower you to lead and advance care in the communities we serve.
Imagine joining a highly respected Otolaryngology, Allergy, and Audiology practice nestled in the heart of the idyllic Finger Lakes Wine Country region with likeminded physicians at Rochester Regional Health where your wellbeing is as important as our patients.
Come be an integral part of our patient-centered model and find the balance you seek. Connect with us to learn about our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- THREE YEAR SALARY GUARANTEE + INCENTIVE + SIGN-ON BONUS
- Loan Repayment| Loan Forgiveness Programs
- Enriched benefit programs including a defined pension program
- Fully covered corporate relocation services
- CME funds and time off
- H1B & J1 Visa Sponsorship available
Employment Opportunity Details:
- 25+ year established patient base
- 3 clinic locations
- Offices located in extremely fast growing areas
- Newly refurbished operating rooms
- Collegial, quality focused, supportive, and excellent referral relationships within the entire Rochester Regional Health System including the RRH ENT/Head & Neck Division
- Experienced APPs providing comprehensive surgical support
- Full Audiology services
Rochester has been ranked the 3rd best place to live in New York and as the 26th best place to live among the 150 most populous metro areas in the United States. The Rochester area feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. As the third-largest city in New York State, Rochester offers diverse cultural including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia. The area also offers recreational opportunities year-round with the Finger Lakes, the Adirondacks, and surrounding ski-resorts and state parks. Greater Rochester also boasts a thriving food, brewery, and winery culture, exceptional college and universities and is one of the top golf destinations in America.