General Plastic Surgeon in Beautiful Colorado
- Vanguard Skin Specialists
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Closing date
- Feb 10, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Plastic
- Full Time
- Position Type
Vanguard Skin Specialists is a dermatology and plastic surgery private practice in scenic Colorado. We are seeking a board-certified general plastic surgeon to join our physician team.
With a guaranteed base salary, you will spend three days a week performing in-office surgery and you will have two days to design as you wish. Combine the safety of a joining a successful group with the autonomy of building the type of practice you desire.
You’ll be joining a busy dermatology and plastic surgery practice. Internal referrals will help you build your patient base. Schedule is approximately 3 days/week for in-office procedures including surgical excisions and reconstruction following Mohs surgery. 2 days/week are available for you to build your plastic and cosmetic surgery practice. The mix in days can shift over time as your individual practice builds.
You have the flexibility to design the type of practice you want, in the context of a thriving and supportive environment.
About Vanguard Skin Specialists
Vanguard Skin Specialists’ mission is to make a positive impact on our patients, our community, and our world. This transformative idea drives everything we do. Whether it is opening offices in underserved areas, serving humanitarian missions around the world, donating 100% of our aesthetic retail profits to charity, or simply giving patients our cell phone numbers, we genuinely care about the impact we make. This philosophy attracts a different breed of physicians to our practice.
It’s not just a job to our doctors – it’s a calling – and when you pursue a mission greater than yourself, your patients notice.
- We believe doctors should be the “captain of your own ship.” We are proudly physician owned and operated. We provide autonomy and a dedicated team.We believe excellent patient care starts with taking care of our team members. We’re rated as one of the top 3 large companies to work for in Colorado Springs. We seek doctors who will care for, lead, and inspire their teams.We are a growing private practice that includes dermatology, dermatopathology, Mohs surgery, plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, and aesthetics. We work collaboratively across our group.We take care of underserved patients, volunteer in the community, and give generously to charities.We have offices in breathtaking Colorado Springs, consistently rated one of the best places to live. It’s an incredible place to live, practice medicine, and raise a family.
If you share our mission, then we’d like to speak with you.
Learn more about who we are at vanguardskin.com. Or, reach out to Leisle Chung, email@example.com.
1 minute video about our mission: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnM3QfmVaZc
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary $330,000 to $400,000 depending on schedule and experienceAnnual productivity bonusSigning bonus & relocation
Benefits include the following:
- 5 weeks paid time offPaid illness leave, childbirth leave, bonding leaveDues & Fees budgetMedical, vision, dental401KFuture partnership opportunity
- Valid CO medical license at time of commencementBC/BE in plastic surgeryAlignment with Vanguard’s mission and valuesExtensive experience with in-office Mohs reconstruction is a plus
Physical working conditions
- Must meet all physical and cognitive requirements to practice reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery in an office, ASC and OR settingMust be able to sit, stand, and perform duties for >10 hour stretches of timeMust be able to communicate accurately, effectively and frequently
Email Leisle Chung, firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Offers for employment will be contingent on successful pre-employment screening for this position. The screenings will include a background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening, and full COVID-19 vaccination is required by start date unless a religious or health exemption applies.
Vanguard Skin Specialists is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for General Plastic Surgeon in Beautiful Colorado
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert