Mohs Surgeon Join a Busy Private Practice in Beautiful Colorado
- Vanguard Skin Specialists
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Closing date
- Feb 10, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Vanguard Skin Specialists is a dermatology and plastic surgery private practice in scenic Colorado. We are seeking a fellowship trained Mohs surgeon to join our physician team.
You’ll be joining a busy dermatology and plastic surgery practice which has built a reputation for excellence in skin cancer diagnosis and treatment. You will be working within a practice that has dermatology, dermatopathology, plastic surgery and aesthetics.
You will have 600+ Mohs cases your initial year, building to 1,000 cases your second to third year. When you are not performing Mohs surgery, your schedule will be surgical excisions and skin checks.
Work schedule can be four or five days. Upon hire, schedule is approximately ~3 days/week for Mohs surgery and the remainder will be surgical excisions, skin checks, or any other type of patients you may want to see. Over time, your schedule will become ~4 days/week for Mohs surgery, if that is the mix you desire.
This position covers three different office locations in Southern Colorado.
About Vanguard Skin Specialists
Vanguard Skin Specialists’ mission is to make a positive impact on our patients, our community, and our world. This transformative idea drives everything we do. Whether it is opening offices in underserved areas, serving humanitarian missions around the world, donating 100% of our aesthetic retail profits to charity, or simply giving patients our cell phone numbers, we genuinely care about the impact we make. This philosophy attracts a different breed of physicians to our practice.
It’s not just a job to our doctors – it’s a calling – and when you pursue a mission greater than yourself, your patients notice.
- We believe doctors should be the “captain of your own ship.” We are proudly physician owned and operated. We provide autonomy and a dedicated team.We believe excellent patient care starts with taking care of our team members. We’re rated as one of the top 3 large companies to work for in Colorado Springs. We seek doctors who will care for, lead, and inspire their teams.We are a growing private practice that includes dermatology, dermatopathology, Mohs surgery, plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, and aesthetics. We work collaboratively across our group.We take care of underserved patients, volunteer in the community, and give generously to charities.We have offices in breathtaking Colorado Springs, consistently rated one of the best places to live. It’s an incredible place to live, practice medicine, and raise a family.
If you share our mission, then we’d like to speak with you.
Learn more about who we are at vanguardskin.com
1 minute video about our mission: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnM3QfmVaZc
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary $350,000 to $450,000 depending on schedule and prior experienceAnnual productivity bonusSigning bonus and relocation
Benefits include the following:
- Signing bonus & relocation5 weeks paid time offPaid illness leave, childbirth leave, bonding leaveDues & Fees budgetMedical, vision, dental401KFuture partnership opportunity
All candidates must have the following:
- Valid CO medical license at time of commencementBC/BE in DermatologyFellowship trained in Mohs surgeryAlignment with Vanguard’s mission and values
Physical working conditions
- Must meet all physical and cognitive requirements to practice dermatology and Mohs surgery in an office settingMust be able to sit, stand, and perform duties for 10 hour stretches of timeMust be able to communicate accurately, effectively and frequently
Email Leisle Chung, firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Offers for employment will be contingent on successful pre-employment screening for this position. The screenings will include a background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening, and full COVID-19 vaccination is required by start date unless a religious or health exemption applies.
Vanguard Skin Specialists is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Mohs Surgeon Join a Busy Private Practice in Beautiful Colorado
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert