Physician - Primary Care - 65 Plus - Covington, LA
- Ochsner Health
- Covington, Louisiana
- Closing date
- Feb 10, 2024
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
- Clinic is in Covington, Louisiana
- Small patient numbers (max 500/MD)
- Longer appointment times (40-60 minutes)
- Dedicated team to support each physician (nurses, social workers, pharmacist, etc.)
- Practice with the support of Ochsner Health
- Guaranteed Generous Salary
- No overpacked schedules
- No rushing through appointments
- No inadequate nursing support
- No RVU treadmill
- No small start-ups or non-medical profit driven parent companies
- No feeling undervalued
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial, social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance (as applicable)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
Why Choose Ochsner Health:
- Ochsner Health is an integrated healthcare system with more than 36,000 employees and over 4,600 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties. It operates 47 hospitals and more than 370 health and urgent care centers across Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and the Gulf South.
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty collaboration, large internal referral network and innovative resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of practice.
- Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given the tools and support needed to care for patients.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First, Compassion, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Teamwork.
Ochsner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for Physician - Primary Care - 65 Plus - Covington, LA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert