- Benefis Health System
- Great Falls, Montana
- Closing date
- Feb 10, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Benefis Health System in Great Falls, Montana, has a large multi-specialty group of physicians looking to add a Rheumatology colleague to our hospital employed practice. We pride ourselves on offering great patient focused care, a close group of physician colleagues, and a clinic employing dedicated clinical staff, and maintaining a work life balance so you can continue to find the joy in practicing medicine.
- Outpatient clinic has a beautiful infusion suite onsite (non-chemo)
- Current practice comprised of 1 Rheumatologist (locum) 5 Internal Medicine physicians and 4 APCs, and an Endocrinologist and Endocrinology NP
- We have a very experienced experienced Rheumatology nursing team in addition to a robust support staff including: 11 office staff, 22 clinical staff members, and a prescription nurse
- Established patient panel maintained by a long term locum physician who will remain until we find a permanent placement.
- Clinic is open and staffed M-F 8:00 - 5:00 pm
- Physician schedule is flexible: 4 days, 5 days or block schedule
- Certification in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound preferred
- Opportunity for J1 waiver or H1B transfer if immigration support is needed
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus opportunities.
- Health, dental, vision, + paid disability
- Retirement + 5% match
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Generous 8 weeks PTO and $6k annual fund
- $40k sign on relocation
- Loan repayment opportunities
- Great Falls has a city population of 60,000 and regionally supports nearly 275,000 rural Montana residents
- Equidistant from Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- Four genuine seasons and blue skies over 300 days a year
- Community-minded, family-focused city with nationally ranked public schools and two accredited colleges
- High quality of life - wide open spaces and small town feel
- International airport with direct flights to Denver, Salt Lake, Seattle Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and more
- Missouri River, a world-class fly fishing destination, most notably divides Great Falls in half and provides ample recreation for residents
- Central Montana is dominated by agriculture and outdoor adventure including, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big game hunting
Benefis Health System
While enjoying the Big Sky Country, known for breathtaking landscapes and an adventurous outdoor lifestyle, you ll take pride in working for Benefis Health System, one of Montana s most progressive and modern healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Awarded Best Places To Work in Healthcare 6 consecutive years now, our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge technologies make Benefis an extremely competitive health system for both patient and employee alike.
Contact us today for more details!
Erica Martin - Physician Recruiter
406-731-8882 - Direct
Apply for Rheumatology Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert