Geriatrician/Palliative Care Physician
- Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Willimantic, Connecticut
- Closing date
- May 10, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Full Time
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: 100% Geriatrics Or Geri/Palliative Care, flexible schedule
Geriatrician Position Details:
Hartford HealthCare is seeking a full-time Geriatrician in Mystic, CT. We are seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Geriatrician to provide geriatric consults in the combined outpatient and Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. Added Palliative Care experience and/or training welcome.
Role: Geriatrician (Fellowship trained) or dually trained in Geriatrics and Palliative Care
Location: 100 Perkins Farm Drive, Suite 203-204, Mystic, CT 06355
Setting: Includes Outpatient Consultative and SNF Physician Services
Schedule: Full-time, weekdays only
Call: Infrequent phone call only
Geriatrician/Palliative Care Benefits:
- Market-leading compensation and benefits and generous paid time off
- Paid CME time off plus CME budget, reimbursed professional licenses and dues
- Family care benefits through Care.com including emergency back-up care benefit for children, adults and even pets!
- Voluntary benefits include student loan programs, home, auto, renters insurance, identity theft protection, legal services, pet insurance and more!
About Geriatrics/Palliative Care with Hartford HealthCare:
- SNF Medical Director potential
- Peer support from a team of 6 other physicians that provide similar care and within a team of 18 Geriatric providers
- Work alongside Dementia education specialists to provide an holistic experience for patients and families
- Strong support staff, nursing and operational team
- Strong system support through our active Geriatric Council
- Hartford HealthCare is one of the largest, non-profit, fully-integrated healthcare systems in Connecticut, allowing our providers to care for their patients no matter where they reside in Connecticut
- Professional development in leadership, research or academic teaching
About Hartford HealthCare:
- Honored as a "Best Organizations for Leadership Development" by the National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL)
- Prestigiously named one of the "Best Hospitals to Work for in Connecticut" by the Becker's Hospital Review
- Committed to continuous development through The Center for Education Stimulation & Innovation (CESI), our Provider Leadership Development Institute and a robust on demand learning platform including CME, special courses, learning series and tools and resources
- Established Mentorship and Orientation programs specially designed for newly hired providers and providers new to practice
Located within less than two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
Take the next step....call, text or email:
Debra Colaci, Physician Recruiter, Hartford HealthCare
- Unrestricted State of Connecticut medical license (or eligible)
- BC/BE Geriatrician
- BC/BE in Geriatrics and Palliative Care Medicine
About Hartford HealthCare
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, 7 acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Our location: Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
1290 Silas Deane Highway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert