An FQHC in Massachusetts needs a pediatrician. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a 1:9 week phone-only call, and the incoming physician can expect to see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. You will join 3 other pediatricians. They also have an academic affiliation with physicians and mid-levels that rotate through every 2 to 3 months. The ideal candidate will be fluent in English and either Spanish, Russian, Arabic, or Vietnamese.
This employed position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. There is also loan repayment assistance available with a HPSA score of 19.
You will enjoy living in Springfield, Massachusetts, the 4th largest city in New England. It is part of the Knowledge Corridor stretching from the Springfield area to the Hartford, Connecticut area, where over 160,000 students attend 32 universities and colleges.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Pat Freitas at 954.616.2918 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FQHC with a HPSA score of 19
- 100% outpatient position
- No C-sections, deliveries, or rounding
- No hospital work or call
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Call is 1:9 and only by phone
- See 15 - 20 patients per day
- Medical Spanish required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail