Nocturnist Needed in Downtown Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; H-1B Visa Sponsorship for Summer 2023
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Position Type
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Premier hospital system in downtown Philadelphia; July 2023 start
- Nocturnist 7-on/7-off block schedule from 7 pm - 7 am
- Night volume is an average of 2 - 3 admissions and 3 - 4 consults
- No ICU; no procedures
- Will consider IM or FM residents; offers H-1B visa sponsorship
- Competitive base salary and full hospital benefits package
- Teaching and research opportunities are available during the off weeks
- Live and practice right in the heart of Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert