Pipestone is a progressive community in Southwestern Minnesota. The economy is largely agricultural, light industrial, and service oriented. Pipestone is also a popular tourist destination with visitors enjoying the Pipestone National Monument, downtown Historic District, Aquatic Center, and much more.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed position with established group
- 2- or 3-year loan forgiveness program depending on need
- Highly-competitive salary and benefits package
- Average of 80 deliveries per year
- Able to take call from home
- Includes malpractice coverage, CME, retirement, life insurance, and medical benefits
- Beautiful, historic town in southeastern Minnesota
- 50-minute drive to Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail