Emergency Medicine Physician
- MaineGeneral Health
- Chelsea, Maine
- Closing date
- Feb 9, 2024
- Emergency Medicine
- Per Diem
- Position Type
The Emergency Medicine team at MaineGeneral Medical Center is looking for board certified or board eligible Physicians who want to be part of their incredible team. (Competitive retention bonus offered)
- Join a team of 24 Physicians and 5 Physician Assistants and support staff.
- 24 hour Emergency Departments located in Augusta and Waterville, Maine.
- Combined annual volume of 55,000 patient visits
- Opportunity to work in the regional medical center in Augusta and the other a free-standing center in Waterville.
- Schedule consists of 14, 9 hour shifts per month.
- Clinical medical backup is available from a staff of 250 physicians, including Adult and Pediatric Hospitalist teams.
Benefits of practicing at MaineGeneral include (dependent upon full time status:
- working with an exceptional team dedicated to patient care
- a wide range of specialty support available on site
- comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits
- a generous educational loan repayment program
- continuing medical education time and dollars
- retirement plans with employer match
- paid time off
MaineGeneral Medical Center is Kennebec Valley's largest private employer with a strong commitment to positively impact the health of the community each day through services and involvement. The state-of-the-art, 198 bed MaineGeneral Medical Center at the Alfond Center for Health offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services to patients from 88 cities and towns throughout the region.
Live and work amidst the beauty of scenic central Maine where you are only a short drive away from arts and entertainment, ski resorts, lakes and rivers, award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking and the beautiful Maine coast.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert