Outpatient Psychiatry Opportunity in Toledo, Ohio
Mercy Health Physicians is seeking a BC/BE psychiatrist to join a dedicated team of providers within our Integrated Behavioral Health/Primary Care model. This is a full-time, employed opportunity.
* Full time M-F schedule approximately 8a-5p (could also consider 4 10s), averaging 10-12 patients per day
* There is flexibility with the weekly schedule and telemedicine capability for some virtual visits
* No inpatient/call required
* Physician will be an integrated physician within 1-2 Mercy primary care offices in the Toledo area
* Continual referrals from within PCP practices + some patient panel absorption as well
* Board Certification or Eligibility is required and must have familiarity with integrated behavioral health
* 2 year Guaranteed Salary + Production Incentives
* Relocation assistance, signing bonus and student loan repayment options
* CME funding and generous vacation and leave time
* 403b Plan with company match, 457b Plan and Supplemental Executive Retirement plan
* Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability and Life Insurance
* Work/Life balance resources
ABOUT MERCY HEALTH
Mercy Health is the largest health system in Ohio and the state s fourth-largest employer, with more than 33,500 employees serving communities throughout Ohio and in Kentucky. Mercy Health provided care for patients more than 6.8 million times in 2016. The system includes assets of $6.8 billion and more than 500 care sites, including 23 hospitals, eight senior living communities, five hospice programs and seven home health agencies. Its clinically integrated network, Mercy Health Select, coordinates more effective and efficient care for more than 200,000 patients, saving money for taxpayers through the Medicare Shared Savings program. In keeping with its Mission to improve the health of its communities, Mercy Health provides more than $1 million per day in community benefit services.