Adventist Health White Memorial OB/GYN Medical Group, a well-established and respected OB/GYN group near Downtown Los Angeles, CA, is seeking a board certified Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join our team of physicians.
- Join a group of compassionate providers that put patients first in a collaborative and supportive team environment
- Academic Medicine - faculty member in a fully accredited, 20-resident OB/GYN training program
- Work alongside an established hospital community
- 3,800 deliveries a year
- Large volume of high-risk pregnancies
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Shared call coverage
- Based at a single medical center
- Academic appointment with a School of Medicine
- Our physician group includes a full time BC FPMRS
- Consultants available for GYN/ONC (BC) and REI (BC)
- Excellent ancillary and support staff
- Enjoy a competitive salaried compensation package
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
- Partnership track
- A private MFM practice
- Provision of consultative services for the generalists in the group
- Supervision of a resident high-risk clinic
- Teaching responsibilities and opportunities for clinical research
- An average of 1:6 in-house call coverage
There are opportunities to be actively involved in department policies, QI and patient safety initiatives. You will be busy from day one without the logistical concerns of building a practice or a referral base.
Wage Scale: $250,000-$350,000/year
Apply to learn more about our total compensation* and benefits!
*Total compensation may vary based on additional services, including call coverage, administrative services, performance bonus, etc. Compensation may also vary based on productivity after initial guarantee period.
Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible, be California licensed or eligible and meet the hospital’s medical staff credentialing standards.
We are based at Adventist Health White Memorial, a 353 bed, nonprofit teaching hospital. Adventist Health White Memorial provides a full range of inpatient, outpatient, emergency and diagnostic services to East Los Angeles and the surrounding communities. As a teaching hospital, Adventist Health White Memorial plays an important role in training physicians, nurses and other medical professionals and is an employer of choice for the communities we serve.
White Memorial Ob/Gyn Medical Group has been a part of the East Los Angeles community for more than 50 years. We have a high-volume outpatient clinic providing care to our own patients and consultative services for community physicians. As part of the California Prenatal Screening Program, our practice serves as a satellite Prenatal Diagnosis Center.