Southern CA Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Adventist Health
- Los Angeles, California
- Closing date
- Feb 8, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
A unique opportunity in an academic, private practice.
White Memorial Ob/Gyn Medical Group, a well-established and respected 10-person Ob/Gyn group, is seeking a board certified Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist. The ideal candidate will participate in residency education and academic medicine in a community hospital setting. We are based at Adventist Health White Memorial, a 353 bed, nonprofit teaching hospital. Adventist Health White Memorial provides a full range of inpatient, outpatient, emergency and diagnostic services to East Los Angeles and the surrounding communities. Our Labor and Delivery Unit cares for 3,800 deliveries per year with a high proportion of high-risk pregnancies. As a major teaching hospital, Adventist Health White Memorial plays an important role in training physicians, nurses and other medical professionals and is an employer of choice for the communities we serve.
White Memorial Ob/Gyn Medical Group has been a part of the East Los Angeles community for more than 50 years. We are the primary teaching faculty for a 20 resident Obstetrics and Gynecology training program. We have a high-volume outpatient clinic providing care to our own patients and consultative services for community physicians. As part of the California Prenatal Screening Program, our practice serves as a satellite Prenatal Diagnosis Center. This position includes a private MFM practice, provision of consultative services for the generalists in the group, supervision of a resident high-risk clinic, teaching responsibilities and opportunities for clinical research. There are opportunities to be actively involved in department policies, QI and patient safety initiatives. You will be busy from day one without the logistical concerns of building a practice or a referral base.
- Based at a single medical center
- Academic appointment with a major School of Medicine
- Enjoy a stimulating, private practice
- Be a faculty member in a fully accredited, 20-resident Ob/Gyn training program
- Our physician group includes a full time BC FPMRS
- Consultants available for GYN/ONC (BC) and REI (BC)
- Enjoy a competitive salaried compensation package including health benefits, paid vacation, retirement plan and partnership track
- Join a group of compassionate providers that put patients first in a collaborative and supportive team environment
- Excellent ancillary and support staff
Salary range: $350,000-$450,000
Apply for Southern CA Maternal Fetal Medicine
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert