Physician-Led Medicine in Montana
Billings Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Ophthalmologist and Glaucoma Specialist to join our busy practice of five ophthalmologists with superb subspecialty support and optometry within the region’s largest independent health care system serving Montana, Wyoming, and the western Dakotas.
- Comprehensive practice with cataract surgery
- High-volume surgical practice immediately available
- New state-of-the-art equipment: Zeiss OCT6000 with Forum, HFA3 visual field and OPTOS
- Outstanding subspeciality support
- Welcomes New Grads and J-1 Candidates
- Billings Clinic is a Montana-based, not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO
- Region’s tertiary referral center with 80+ specialties
- Magnet® recognized for Nursing Excellence since 2006
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network since 2013
- CMS 5-Star Quality Rating in 2022
- Montana named #1 Best State to Practice Medicine– WalletHub
- Billings named one of the “Top 100 Best Places to Live in America” – Livability
Nestled in the Yellowstone Valley, Billings is a family-friendly college community with epic hiking, biking, skiing/riding, fly fishing, and kayaking minutes from town. With four seasons of sunshine, an international airport, and a growing reputation as a foodie’s paradise, Billings is a great place to call home.
Watch our physician video and learn more: www.billingsclinicphysicians.com