URGENT CARE SYSTEM LEAD PHYSICIAN
- Columbus, Ohio
- Closing date
- Feb 6, 2024
- Emergency Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. OhioHealth Urgent Care has openings for a System Medical Chief of Urgent Care leading the network for the system. This opportunity allows the hired physician to be part of a growing Urgent Care program at OhioHealth.
The Urgent Care System Lead Physician positions will include the following:
- Ideal candidates will have prior urgent care or emergency department experience
- Maintain responsibility over site physicians
- Act as a medical knowledge resource for providers during clinical hours
- Development of urgent care policies and procedures
- Management of moonlighters, contingents, residents, and medical students
- The hired physician will have the support of physicians, APP s, and clinical support staff
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Position will be 20% administrative and 80% clinical
Enjoy the stability of employment along with highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and student loan reimbursement.
- BC/BE Family Medicine, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics or Emergency Medicine
- ACLS and BLS certification is required
For more information, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Tharon Caslow Tharon.firstname.lastname@example.org
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the Best Places to Live in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes America s Cities of the Future. Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America s Best Cities for Physicians. The region s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.
Apply for URGENT CARE SYSTEM LEAD PHYSICIAN
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert