General Psychiatrists Needed in Houma, Louisiana
- Houma, Louisiana
- Closing date
- Feb 24, 2023
- General Practice, Psychiatry
- Position Type
Houma is Louisiana's Bayou Country. Find great Cajun and local restaurants, explore outdoor activities and the largest principal city of the Houma-Bayou Cane-Thibodaux metropolitan statistical area.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General psychiatrists needed
- Adult, geriatric, or addiction population
- Full service line of work available, IP, OP, PHP, and telepsychiatry (on-site)
- 12 to 15 patients per day
- Full support staff, other physicians, and psychiatric NPs
- Residents and fellows welcome
- Can sponsor J-1 and H-1B visa candidates
- Vey competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert