Hematology-Oncologist Needed in Missouri -- Hospital Setting
- Joplin, Missouri
- Closing date
- May 4, 2023
- Hematology, Oncology
- Position Type
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Kendal Ohl at email@example.com or (954) 837-2699.
- $600k guaranteed base salary and a $50k sign-on bonus
- 4-day workweek; 1:4 call covering one hospital
- Well-established cancer center; physician-led organization
- Leadership opportunities available
- Teaching affiliation with Kansas City University
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship required
- 4 weeks of vacation time plus holidays
- Includes malpractice coverage, 1 week of CME, retirement plan, life insurance, and medical benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert