Primary Care Physician Needed for Multispecialty Group in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Closing date
- May 4, 2023
- Internal Medicine
- Position Type
This partnership-track opportunity has an excellent salary and bonus potential. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Raleigh is the capital city of North Carolina. It is known for its universities, including North Carolina State University. It is an appealing area with a comfortable climate and plenty of entertainment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Partnership opportunity
- Excellent salary with bonus potential and profit sharing
- Very well respected group with multiple locations in the area
- 20 patients per day, all adults
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Focus on patient care with emphasis on prevention and chronic care
- Join a growing practice
- Home of some of the best golf courses and country clubs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert