Physician - Urgent Care - Trumbull, CT
- Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Trumbull, Connecticut
- Closing date
- May 4, 2023
- Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine
- Full Time
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 36
Job Shift: Shift 1
Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Urgent Care Team at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of diversity, inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Hartford HealthCare opportunity for an Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to provide services to one of our Urgent Care centers, located in Trumbull, CT
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- State-of-the-art facilities, digital X-Ray, laboratory services with modern, clean and aesthetically designed work environments.
- Highly trained staff including on site XRTs, physician assistants, medical assistants, nurses, and administrative support.
- Fully interconnected health information records available through EPIC.
- Radiology over-reads of diagnostic imaging
- Referral management and full specialty backup available through the HHCMG network.
- Advanced imaging available on a routine and STAT basis, including CT, US and MRI.
- Benefit from comfortable 12 to 9 hour shifts.
- Comprehensive benefits include low cost, high quality medical/dental, STD/LTD, generous retirement plan, 457(b), generous paid time off per year, CME and more.
Located between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE GROWTH IN YOUR CAREER call, text or email Samuel McNeil, Physician Recruiter, at Samuel.McNeil@hhchealth.org OR call/text 860-637-5571.
Hartford HealthCare is an EEO/M/F/D/V employer.
About Hartford HealthCare
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, 7 acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Our location: Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
1290 Silas Deane Highway
Apply for Physician - Urgent Care - Trumbull, CT
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert