PRN Pathologist Opportunity in based in Brandon, Florida
Pathology Anatomic and Clinical
Job Summary:Forward Pathology Solutions is seeking a PRN generalist, board certified in anatomical & clinical pathology for hospitals in the Hillsborough / Manatee / Sarasota / Charlotte County markets.
The postion would be based at HCA Florida Brandon Hospital but go as needed to hospital in our South Market.
- AP/CP certification or board eligibility
- Sign out flow cytometry cases
- At least three years of hospital-based experience preferred
- Active Florida Medical License or eligible to obtain
- Comfortable with the full scope of AP and CP for community hospital practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience building collaborative relationships with hospital staff and referring physicians.
- Employs over 170 board certified multispecialty pathologists
- Provides professional services to over 70 HCA Healthcare hospitals and Integrated Regional Laboratories
- Our physician partners are a key component to our success and we work closely with them to achieve the most favorable patient outcomes
- 422-bed acute care facility
- Offering a number of specialty services including the Heart and Vascular Center, Pediatric Center, Advanced Wound & Plastic Surgery Center, Comprehensive Metabolic and Bariatric Center of Excellence, and The Women’s Center, which includes the Baby Suites and Level III neonatal intensive care unit
- The hospital’s ER is one of the busiest in the state, with adult and pediatric centers on its main campus and five additional ER 24/7® locations throughout the community.
Apply for PRN Pathologist Opportunity in based in Brandon, Florida
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert