Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- HCA Healthcare
- Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Closing date
- Feb 2, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Job Summary:Job Description:
Practice is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to join their busy and well-established group in the Greater Fort Walton Beach, Florida area.
- All board eligible and certified interventional cardiologists encouraged to apply
- New, modern medical offices and hospital
- Fully integrated office space on the hospital's campus
- Hospitalist ARNP support
- Close care coordination with CV Surgery practice on campus
- Competitive production-based compensation.
- Malpractice and Health Insurance provided.
- Busy, successful and well-respected practice consisting of 5 Interventional Cardiologists, 1 Electrophysiologists and 1 cardiologist.
- Well established- over 26 years in practice with 4 locations and more than 10,000 patients.
- Only cardiology group in the tri-county area covering a population of 455K people.
- Group currently does high risk PCIs, CTOs, ASDs, PFOs, Watchman, Mitraclip, and TAVR.
- Working towards implementing a Structural Heart Clinic in the near future.
- 309 Bed, HCA Hospital and Level II Trauma Center. $100 mil expansion and renovation currently underway.
- State of the Art Cath Lab and EP Lab
- Currently hosting 3rd and 4th year D.O. students (Auburn University) with plans to engage in GME offerings in 2023.
- Named among the top 10% in the Nation by Healthgrades for Cardiac Surgery, Joint Replacement, and Patient Safety. Listed as 4th highest in the Nation for Infection Prevention by Consumer Reports. Area’s only accredited Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center and Cardiac Program offering Open Heart Surgery, Watchman, Mitra clip and TAVR.
- Reputable and stable- HCA Healthcare is one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare and is comprised of more than 185 hospitals and 1,800 sites of care in 21 states and the U.K.
- Excellent schools. Okaloosa County consistently ranks in the top schools in the state of Florida.
- Stable and vibrant economy boasting 3 military bases.
- Coastal lifestyle with some of the most beautiful, white sand beaches in the country
- Located within a short road trip (4-6 hours) from many southeast metropolitan areas, such as New Orleans, Nashville, Atlanta, Orlando and Tampa
Apply for Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert