Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiologist Opportunity in Largo Fl
- HCA Healthcare
- Largo, Florida
- Closing date
- Feb 2, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Cardiology Heart Failure and Transplant
Job Summary:HCA Florida Largo Hospital is seeking a Heart Failure Cardiologist to join their Heart Failure Clinic in the Clearwater/Tampa Bay Area
- Must be board certified .
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active Florida Medical License prior to start
- A minimum of 5 years of experience
- HCA employed through Florida Advanced Cardiothoracic Surgery (FACT), which is a large network of physicians supporting the West Florida area.
- Approximately 50% cardiac surgery and 50% transplant surgery
- Have a verifiable track record of quality and/or exceptional training
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Perform Inpatient new or follow up consults communicating with the advanced endoscopy team, coordinating care with other specialties such as surgery general and transplant team, internal medicine and oncology for in house patients and coordinating the post admission care.
- Perform outpatient new or follow up office visits. This will include conducting a history and physical examination, review of relevant diagnostic materials, and formulation of impression and treatment plan.
- Coordinate research and data base of advanced endoscopy procedures
- Competitive salary with incentives based on production
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k with match, PTO, and more
- CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- No state income tax
- 455-bed statutory teaching hospital serving Pinellas County from three campuses
- Offers a number of specialty services including Breast Institute, Cardiovascular Services with Advanced Heart Failure Care (Left Ventricular Assist Device, Heart Transplant), Kidney and Liver Transplant, Hepatobiliary Care (kidney, liver, and gall bladder), Orthopedic/Total Joint Care, Spine, and Neurologic Care, Robotic Surgery, and Wound Care Services with Hyperbaric Medicine
- Graduate Medical Education Department offers 10 residency and fellowship programs which are accredited through ACGME
- The hospital is the West Coast Academic Center for NOVA Southeastern University and is affiliated with the USF Morsani College of Medicine
Apply for Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiologist Opportunity in Largo Fl
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert