Breast Surgery Opportunity in Draper, UT
Job Summary:Lone Peak Hospital in Draper, Utah is seeking a Breast Surgeon to join their medical staff.
- Fellowship training in Breast Surgery required
- Collaborative surgical team
- Access to minimally invasive and robotic surgery equipment
- Support for new physician through employment
- Competitive starting salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME Allowance
- 401k with generous match
- Malpractice coverage
- 61 bed hospital serving the needs of patients in South Salt Lake County
- Culture of compassion built around the mission of "above all else, we are commutted to the care and improvement of human life."
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Collaborative medical staff including hospitalist, intensivists, general surgery, orthopedic surgery, ob/gyns, primary care and many other outstanding specialists
Draper is a vibrant, growing community that is home to economic expansion and a focus on quality of life. Nestled in the southeast portion of the Salt Lake Valley, Draper is bordered by the Wasatch mountain range and Traverse range. It is a community full of beauty conveniently located just a short drive from downtown Salt Lake and the renowned Utah ski resorts. As home to an outstanding school system, the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium, and a variety of real estate options, Draper is the ideal place to live and work.
Apply for Breast Surgery Opportunity in Draper, UT
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert