Cardiology Opportunity in Utah
- HCA Healthcare
- Ogden, Utah
- Closing date
- Feb 2, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Cardiology Non Invasive
Job Summary:Ogden Regional Medical Center is seeking a Cardiologist in Ogden, UT
- Board certified or board eligible in Cardiovascular Disease
- Eligible for licensure in UT
- Join an existing group of five Cardiologists and three APPs
- Heart Failure or Imaging interest/training a plus
- Quickly grow a busy practice
- Outreach opportunities available
- Ability to practice comprehensive Cardiology
- Collaboration with Structural Cardiology team, specifically on Watchman procedures.
- Competitive starting salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME Allowance
- 401k with generous match
- Malpractice coverage
- A 239 bed facility, Ogden Regional serves as the tertiary care center in Northern Utah.
- Level II trauma center
- Atrial Fibrillation, Chest Pain and Heart Failure accreditations
- Robust medical staff including trauma surgery, intensivists, hospitalists, cardiothoracic surgery, cardiology, orthopedic surgery, urology, infectious disease and many other specialties.
Ogden is one of the country’s greatest jewels. Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains, Ogden offers unmatched access to a variety of outdoor recreation activities including hiking, mountain biking/cycling, water sports, fishing and world class skiing and snowboarding. Ogden has a charming downtown district that is home to delicious restaurants and quaint shops. With close access to an International airport, traveling from Ogden is quick and convenient. Enjoy living in a terrific location while building a successful practice.
Apply for Cardiology Opportunity in Utah
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert