Pathologist Opportunity in St. Petersburg, Florida
Pathology Anatomic and Clinical
Job Summary:HCA's Forward Pathology Solutions is seeking a Full Time physician that is Board Certified in Anatomical and Clinical Pathology to join their team.
- AP/CP certification or board eligibility
- Breast pathology training a plus
- At least three years of hospital-based experience
- Active Florida Medical License or eligible to obtain
- Comfortable with the full scope of AP and CP for community hospital practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience building collaborative relationships with hospital staff and referring physicians.
- Surgical volumes – approximately 3000 per year
- Cytology – 300 per year
- Procedures (frozen sections and ROSE) – 6-7 per week
- Clinical pathology
- Peripheral smears 4-5 per day
- Blood bank review 3-4 per month
- Employs over 170 board certified multispecialty pathologists
- Provides professional services to over 70 HCA Healthcare hospitals and Integrated Regional Laboratories
- Our physician partners are a key component to our success and we work closely with them to achieve the most favorable patient outcomes.
- HCA Florida St. Petersburg Hospital is a 215-bed acute care facility providing a wide range of healthcare services to communities in St. Petersburg, Pinellas County and beyond.
- Key specialties include 24/7 ER, general and robotic surgery, and comprehensive women’s services, including prenatal & post-partum care, labor and delivery, and nursery.
- St. Petersburg is a growing city on Florida's gulf coast, part of the Tampa Bay area.
- Known for its pleasant weather, hence its “Sunshine City” nickname, St. Petersburg is popular for golfing, boating, fishing and beach-going. The city also hosts the Dali Museum, featuring surrealist works of art, The Museum of Fine Arts, with works ranging from ancient to contemporary, and The Mahaffey Theater, home of the Florida Orchestra.
Apply for Pathologist Opportunity in St. Petersburg, Florida
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert