Neurosurgery in Atlanta, Georgia | Joining Established Group of 5 Surgeons
- Jackson Physician Search
- Closing date
- Feb 2, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Neurological
- Full Time
- Position Type
Join 4 in-practice Neurosurgeons with the 5th joining in August. This practice is nationally known and integrated within a comprehensive healthcare network serving the city of Atlanta and surrounding communities.
• Neurosurgery practice treats brain conditions, spine disorders, and peripheral nerve disorders
• Conveniently located in a beautiful Northeast Atlanta Suburb
• No Endovascular work as there is no comprehensive stroke
• 388 bed, level 2 hospital with 23 OR's and 2 XI's
• Team consists of 5 MD's and 6 PA's
Compensation & Benefits:
• Market based competitive salary, productivity-based bonus opportunity, and quality metrics achievement incentive.
• Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, 20 days PTO, and more
Life in Atlanta, Georgia:
• Direct Access to a Major Metropolitan city with everyday access to an International Airport.
• Features include award-winning restaurants and chefs, iconic locales that rival any across the country - including the Alliance Theatre, the CNN Center, and the largest indoor aquarium in the country.
• Fantastic school districts to include both public and private options.
• There is something for everyone: parks, rivers/lakes, golf courses, professional sports, proximity to the beaches and/or the mountains, and so much more!
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Specialty: Surgery - Neurosurgery
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Neurosurgery in Atlanta, Georgia | Joining Established Group of 5 Surgeons
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert