Outpatient Neurology in Denver, CO | 4 Day Work Week
A thriving health system serving the Denver, CO is seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to help meet patient demand. Join a dynamic team of 7 other neurologists who are looking for others to join them in an effort to better meet patient demand. The practice has needs for both general neurology and candidate's with a defined interest in neurodiagnostics (EMG and NCS).
Enjoy a great quality of life with no call, nights, or weekends with ample time to explore the Rocky Mountains!
• Hospital Employed - Base Salary with wRVU Production Upside
• Outpatient Only - No nights, weekends, or call required
• Current Neurologists seeing 12 - 15 patients per day
• 4 Day Work Week Available
• Full Benefit package with sign-on ($25,000) and relocation ($15,000) provided
Living in Denver, CO:
• RANKED NO. 1 BEST PLACE TO LIVE By U.S. News & World Report
• Denver has an agreeable climate with plenty of sunshine and low rainfall making it the perfect place to enjoy numerous outdoor activities.
• The area has every imaginable sports activity to offer whether you want to participate or to just be a spectator from the Rockies to skiing in the Rockies - Denver has it all within a short drive.
• Cultural activities also abound from a World Class Art Museum to the Denver Center for Performing Arts, Science, art, botanical gardens and much more.
For more information, please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Outpatient Neurology in Denver, CO | 4 Day Work Week
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert