Hematology/Oncology in Denver, CO | 4 Day Work Week and Limited Call
- Jackson Physician Search
- Closing date
- Feb 2, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
A thriving health system in the heart of Denver, CO is seeking a BE/BC Hematology/Oncology physician to help meet patient demand.
Join a strong thriving team of 6 other oncologists with incredible support staff who enjoy limited call and a great quality of life all in beautiful office setting in the heart of Denver, CO.
• Hospital Employed - Base Salary with wRVU Production Upside
• 4 Day Work Week
• Medical Directorship Available for the right candidate
• Current oncologists seeing 12 - 15 patients per day
• Full Benefit package and relocation provided
• EPIC EMR
Living in Denver, CO:
• RANKED NO. 1 BEST PLACE TO LIVE By U.S. News & World Report
• Denver has an agreeable climate with plenty of sunshine and low rainfall making it the perfect place to enjoy numerous outdoor activities.
• The area has every imaginable sports activity to offer whether you want to participate or to just be a spectator from the Rockies to skiing in the Rockies - Denver has it all within a short drive.
• Cultural activities also abound from a World Class Art Museum to the Denver Center for Performing Arts, Science, art, botanical gardens and much more.
Name: Jeff Foster
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Hematology/Oncology in Denver, CO | 4 Day Work Week and Limited Call
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert