OB/GYN Physician - Cedar City, UT
- Intermountain Healthcare
- Cedar City, Utah
- Closing date
- Feb 2, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
- One BC/BE OB/GYN is sought to join Cedar City OB/GYN in Cedar City, Utah.
- Clinic space is located on the campus of Cedar City Hospital, which has been named among the top 20 Rural Hospitals six years in a row.
- Large Family Medicine referral base
- Supportive, knowledgeable, and friendly staff in clinic, labor and delivery and OR
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB/GYN
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competency across full scope of obstetric and gynecological practice.
- Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance available, up to $20K
- A 501c3 company
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
Cedar City Hospital is a 48-bed, full-service community hospital that serves Iron County and surrounding areas. A brand-new imaging center has opened across from the hospital, featuring all the latest in imaging equipment and diagnostics, including 3D breast mammograms called tomosynthesis, and with a no-appointment-needed walk-in lab draw station. The hospital features a state-of-the-art cancer treatment center, with cancer genomics and immunology programs, and a robust surgical services program that can perform nearly all elective procedures. Their Women and Newborns department features a Simply Birth suite for women who want a homelike birth experience with the safety net of the hospital.
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. According to Becker s ASC Review, Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work.
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible
Known as Festival City USA, Cedar City, UT offers constant opportunity for family-friendly fun and entertaining events. The area is known for its breathtaking scenery and is the gateway to the nation s largest concentration of national parks. Nearby recreational activities include camping, hiking, backpacking, fishing and mountain biking. There is a moderate four-season climate, and during winter months residents can ski in the morning and play golf in nearby communities in the afternoon. Summer activities include the Utah Summer Games and the Utah Shakespearean Festival, recipient of the Tony Award for Outstanding Regional Theatre. Cedar City is also home to Southern Utah University.
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Location:Cedar City Hospital
Work City:Cedar City
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
The salary range for this position is:$7.25 - $999.99
For a description of Intermountain's employment benefits, click
Apply for OB/GYN Physician - Cedar City, UT
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert