Neuro-Critical Care Physician - Intermountain Medical Center
Job Description:Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. According to Becker s ASC Review, Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work. (May 24, 2021 Print | Email).
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible
- Intermountain Healthcare needs a BC/BE neurocritical care specialist to join a hospital-based neurocritical care group
- Neurocritical care fellowship after neurology residency training required. Advanced training in stroke preferred.
- Intermountain Medical Center is Intermountain Healthcare s Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level 1 Trauma Center, and tertiary care facility. Dedicated 16-bed Neurocritical Care Unit.
- Dedicated neurology and neurosurgery APRN staff in the NCCU
- Provision of Tele-Neurocritical Care Services for participating hospitals
- Collaborative efforts between neurosurgery, interventional neuroradiology, critical care medicine, neurorehabilitation, and trauma services
- Associated outpatient neurosciences clinic including stroke, epilepsy, movement, headache, neuro-muscular, and neuroimmunology specialists
- Flexible schedule with a mix of day and night shifts. Quality improvement and clinical research opportunities available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in neuro-critical care
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Neurology Residency
- Competitive salary and additional income for meeting system quality goals
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 20K
- 401(k) with up to 6% employer contribution
- Various insurance options through Select Health, Intermountain s insurance company
- Onsite fitness centers and discounts to local gyms
- LiVe Well caregiver incentive program up to $300 per year
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling for caregivers and their immediate family
- Over 302,000 discount offers across 10,000 cities on everything from movie tickets, pizza and the zoo to car rentals and hotels
- A 501c3 company; Joint Commission accredited
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the AAA Salt Lake Bees, the Utah Warriors Rugby team, and the MLS Real Salt Lake, all represent Salt Lake City.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Location:Intermountain Medical Center
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.$7.25 - $999.99
We care about your well-being mind, body, and spirit which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged. Learn more about our comprehensive benefits package and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Apply for Neuro-Critical Care Physician - Intermountain Medical Center
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert