Non-Invasive Cardiologist Opportunity in Upstate New York
- Jamestown, New York
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Position Type
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package with excellent income potential. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 5 weeks of PTO, 5 days of CME time with a stipend, 457(b) deferred compensation plan, 403(b) tax shelter, pension plan, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
The numerous amenities of Lake Erie encompass miles of beautiful beaches and offer the perfect setting for boating, water skiing, windsurfing, sailing, and fishing. There is an abundance of public and private golf courses, Alpine and Nordic skiing, hiking, fly-fishing, and close proximity to the philharmonic orchestras, ballet/dance companies, civic centers, fitness facilities, and professional baseball, football, and ice hockey. The Fredonia School District is considered to be one of the best in Western New York.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2802837.
- Nuclear, echocardiography, and vascular certified programs
- Services include stress, echo, and 3DE
- Private office and diagnostic center located near the hospital
- Advanced imaging skills are preferred, but not required
- Full suite of cardiology procedures offered
- Salary plus RVU production for excellent income potential
- Benefits include malpractice insurance, 25 PTO days, CME, medical/dental coverage, and more
- Fredonia is near the renowned Chautauqua Institute, a major cultural center for the arts and music
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert