St. Luke s University Health Network, the region s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a full-time Obesity Medicine Physician to join a busy multidisciplinary, MBSAQIP Comprehensive Center and Non-surgical Weight Management Program at our Phillipsburg, NJ Office. Candidates with previous Obesity Medicine experience is required. We currently have offices in Allentown and Stroudsburg, PA and in Phillipsburg, NJ, that include Medical Weight Management (non-surgical) and Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Weight Management.
This position represents an exciting opportunity for the right physician to work with our current obesity medicine specialists and multi-disciplinary team to champion the outreach and education efforts focused on the medical prevention and treatment of obesity. We currently have two employed obesity medicine specialists and a strong support team that consists of APs, registered dieticians, social workers, and registered nurses.
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network you ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
- Generous loan forgiveness program up to $100,000
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
Qualifications: The ideal candidate should be Board Certified in Obesity Medicine. Candidates with Obesity Medicine fellowship are preferred. This candidate should have strong leadership and process development skills.