Physician Needed in Texas -- Join Growing PC Group in Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi, Texas
- Closing date
- May 1, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Position Type
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or reply with an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See an average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Family medicine physicians and internal medicine physicians welcome to apply
- Fully outpatient with hospitalist group support
- Mid-level support staff and integrated EMR allows you to focus on patient care
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Competitive base salary is negotiable depending on experience; full benefits package
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage, relocation assistance, life insurance, and medical provided
- Includes retirement with employer match, 30 days of vacation/holiday time, and CME
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Our services are free for you
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert