Cardiac Hospitalist Needed in South Florida
- Closing date
- May 1, 2023
- Cardiology, Hospital Medicine (MD)
- Position Type
You will receive full medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, a 401(k) with matching options. There is also a possibility for partnership.
Come live and practice in this beautiful South Florida community, just 2 hours from Miami and Orlando. World-class beaches, golf, and restaurants plus A-rated schools.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inpatient-focused cardiology need
- Open to current fellows and experienced providers
- Partnership potential
- Academic affiliation
- Palm Beach County location
- Schedule flexibility
- High earning potential
- Live and work where others come to vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert