Adult Psychiatrist, Outpatient/Inpatient, Westerly Hospital, Westerly, Rhode Island
Yale New Haven Health (YNHHS), the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost-effectiveness, and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves. YNHHS includes five hospitals Bridgeport, Greenwich Lawrence + Memorial, Westerly and Yale New Haven Hospitals, several specialty networks, and Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led, non-profit medical foundation with several hundred community-based and hospital-employed physicians.
We seek a Board Certified/Board Eligible Adult Psychiatrist to support Westerly Hospital and assist the leadership team in developing an outpatient practice in Westerly, Rhode Island.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and reputable service that provides the following:
- A collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care
- Volunteer academic and research opportunities
- Loan repayment assistance for new recruits to the YNHHS
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance
- Employment model with competitive compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, vacation, CME, malpractice including tail coverage, and more!
Located in beautiful coastal Rhode Island, the area boasts wonderful family oriented residential communities with excellent school systems. There is quick access to New York City and Boston with fabulous cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, museums, and restaurants.