Pulmonary / Critical Care MD/DO
- Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Southington, Connecticut
- Closing date
- Apr 28, 2023
- Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
- Full Time
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Pulmonary and Critical Care
Hartford HealthCare, the most comprehensive integrated health care system in CT, is seeking Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Physicians to join a well-established, supportive and cohesive physician team in a collegial, dynamic and state of the art environment. With seven academic and community hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks in New England, and robust Rehabilitation and Home Care organizations, we know what matters most when it comes to building a fulfilling career.
The focus of the group is to mentor new leaders in Pulmonary Critical Care for our rapidly evolving health care network across Connecticut. We are creating a team oriented and thriving patient care experience that combines the desired attributes of private practice while simultaneously maintaining the capacity to perform our educational and academic objectives in a growing health care network.
Practice Critical Care Medicine with more options:
- ICU work divided between two local hospitals and in the system's network hospitals affording the opportunity to grow and refine your clinical skill set
- Opportunity to lead a team of residents, medical students, advanced practitioners, as well as other trainees in the allied health disciplines
- Opportunities for meaningful leadership will be presented early and throughout your career including access to the Hartford HealthCare Physician Leadership Institute, an intensive training program designed specifically for physicians with an interest in leadership
- Work on closed units with no overnight in house call and experienced advanced practitioner and resident support 24 hours/day
- Opportunity to collaborate with multiple medical and surgical specialty teams
In addition, this opportunity will allow you to explore, develop and focus on your individual areas of interest:
- Inpatient Pulmonary Consults
- General Outpatient Pulmonary Medicine
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Research and Teaching
We are excited to offer this position built upon a unique hybrid model, blending the best elements of both worlds for an individual seeking to grow through engaged mentorship into a leader in Pulmonary Critical Care. To learn more please email Aaron Hull, Physician Recruiter at Aaron.Hull@hhchealth.org or call/text at (959) 599-8751.
- Board Certified/Eligible Pulm/Critical Care
- EBUS/Bronchoscopy Experience Preferred
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in Connecticut
About Hartford HealthCare
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, 7 acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Our location: Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
1290 Silas Deane Highway
Apply for Pulmonary / Critical Care MD/DO
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert