Psychiatrist Needed in Duluth, Minnesota
- Duluth, Minnesota
- Closing date
- Mar 8, 2023
- Position Type
This employed position offers competitive base salary with retention and production bonuses. You will also receive a full comprehensive benefits package, LTD/STD, 6 weeks of PTO and CME time, relocation assistance, a generous sign-on bonus, CME allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan with match, and paid malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a pleasant Minnesota city. It is located on the coast of Lake Superior, and the waterfront downtown is clean, interesting, and attractive. Outdoor recreational opportunities abound at the forests and lakes to the north of the city. This is an excellent place to call home.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that wants you. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that will allow you to grow. Experience the CompHealth permanent placement difference.
Contact George Estephan at 203.663.9395 or email email@example.com.
- Competitive base salary plus production and a full comprehensive benefits package
- Can qualify through state for loan repayment
- 100% inpatient setting
- Adult psychiatrist to join a group of 4 adult and 3 child and adolescent psychiatrists
- Monday to Friday schedule and call is shared with physician pool
- Opportunity for neuromodulation practice
- Strong support staff
- Gorgeous waterfront community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert