Hematology-Oncologist Needed in Michigan
- Battle Creek, Michigan
- Closing date
- Apr 27, 2023
- Hematology, Oncology
- Position Type
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Eric Gant Jr at email@example.com or (954) 837-2756.
- $20k+ sign-on bonus (negotiable based on experience); relocation assistance available
- Loan repayment possible
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship required
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm; shared call schedule
- 14 - 16 patients each day
- 5 days of CME plus $6,500
- Medical benefits, life insurance, retirement package, and malpractice coverage provided
- Includes 30 days of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert