Gastroenterology Opening in Newport, TN - Just 45 Minutes from Knoxville
- Community Health Systems
- Newport, Tennessee
- Closing date
- Jan 26, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Tennova Newport Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join a practice that has been in the community 20+ years.
- Employed position with health system - excellent management team and staff
- Join one other physician, and a nurse practitioner
- Office space is available
- Easy access to Endo Suite
- Morning block time available
- ERCP and/or EUS not required but helpful
- Excellent salary, vacation, CME allowance, malpractice and relocation
- 3 OR suites and 1 endoscopy suite
- Student loan assistance available
Come live and work where outdoor living Is abundant. Our beautiful area sits in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountain where many people are moving for its wonderful quality of life. With area lakes and many parks, recreational opportunities are abundant.
Newport, TN is an easy 45 minute interstate drive from Knoxville, home to the University of Tennessee featuring strong academic programs and NCAA Division I sports programs. The symphony orchestra, art museum, opera company and other entertainment options provide great additions to the cultural scene. The community is also home to a strong school system.
J1 Visa Candidates Accepted
Apply for Gastroenterology Opening in Newport, TN - Just 45 Minutes from Knoxville
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert