- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- LEHIGHTN BOR0, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- Jan 26, 2024
- Part Time
- Position Type
Lehigh Valley Reilly Children s Hospital is the region s only children s hospital! LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks. We are the region s largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region.
The Department of Pediatrics at LVHN Children s Hospital includes physicians in 30 specialties, a large general pediatric group, and dedicated hospitalist & intensivists.
- The Children s Hospital has a 50-bed inpatient unit, a 40-bed Level IV NICU, 12-bed Level II PICU, Level II pediatric trauma center and 27-bed pediatric ER.
- Our award winning health network is financially strong and committed to growing our pediatric specialty services.
- LVHN currently trains 223 residents in 20+ residency and fellowship programs, including pediatrics.
- Physicians are eligible for faculty appointment at the University of South Florida, our academic partner.
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience, however we are willing to consider new residents
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Apply for General Pediatrician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert